Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update

I haven't been around in a while and had password issues when I tried to get back into my blogger account, but it seems to be fixed now.

I'm loving the Bob & Shirley vacation pics. Does Bob have his own blog now?

I like Cassie's new blog, too, but can't seem to post a comment over there. Do I need to be invited? I like her version of the Degas ballerina.

I was going to take Mick to visit a trail ride today, but when I got there to pick him up, he didn't want to go - said he wasn't feeling well. He seemed a little disoriented. I've seen him like this before and suspect he's having TIAs. He'll probably be fine tomorrow. I'll be going back on Wednesday.

Happy blogging, everyone.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Don't have my own blog yet. Am spose to get my own name for commenting. To comment on Cassia'a you have to type in those wavy letters when you get ready to post. Bob