Monday, October 8, 2007

The Family in Springfield



With President Lincoln. This was taken before we wised up and borrowed a wheelchair from the National Park Service.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend: especially Bob & Shirl since it was their Anniversary. I remember that they had one of the nicest weddings I have ever been to.

I went to what was probably my last trailride/campout of the season. "Weekend at Bernie's" - hosted by a muleskinner named (what else?) Bernie and his wife and 5 kids and an assorment of neighbors and friends. It's over by Tekamah in the area of Summit Lake. The wind absolutely ROARED all night Saturday night. I thought my pickup was going to get blown over!

Huskers lost. Know anyone looking for a college football coaching position?

Cubs lost. Boo D-Backs. Kendra is probably whooping it up for the Yanks.

Don't forget to visit Nelli's Redneck Restaurant. I have an advertiser!

No comments: