Friday, March 7, 2008

weigh in & news

My hard work finally paid off, I lost 2.2 this week. I still have a nagging cough from the cold I had 2 weeks ago wish it would go away.

I got my first ss check last week and have gone to 4 days a week at CF. I will have Fridays off unless something comes up that I have to do that day. Then I will take another day. Three-day weekends - everybodies dream?

Jerry has been home all week with pain in his knees. The arthritis is really giving him a bad time. Dr. gave him cortisone shots to help, so hoping he will be able to go back to work soon. He has decided to sell his equipment, but has to keep working until he finds a buyer. Anybody want to buy a truck?

Sue

7 comments:

Myrnagj said...

Congratulations on your first ss check.

Myrnagj said...

And your three-day-weekends, of course..

cdroses said...

I gained 1 lb this week...gotta love mother nature (NOT!) I'm ok with this, as Monday I was up 3 lbs. (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm not supposed to weigh every day, but I do it anyway...it keeps me in check)
What's Dad going to do when he sells his equipment?

Brooke said...

I gained .2 this week at WI. Not to happy about it but I know I am back down because I weigh myself everyday also. Which like Cindy says it keeps me check and it does. I hope everyone had a better week then I did.

Shirley said...

I'm back in -- logging in a 1 lb loss this week AND got up to the workout #3 on the elliptical.

Good for you Sue on the SS and the weight loss. hoping for the best for Jerry. I know a couple of people with the knee pain like that.

And i have read that it is just fine to weigh everyday. In fact it is the new thinking that it is a better motivator, and better at gauging what goes on with your body.

Janell said...

I gained 2. Not sure what's going on here as I haven't changed any eating or exercise from last week.

cdroses said...

Janell,
Your body is (most likely) adjusting. Ya know...taking a breather. Hang in there.