Friday, January 9, 2009

1/9/09

So far this year I have lost every week. OK, it is only the first week, but I did manage a .8 lb loss. This maybe is boring for you, but if I don't have to report to someone, I will probably just give up.

My friend, Donna, lost her mother last week. The funeral was in Bloomfield so I took the day off to attend. She only had 2 children, 4 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. One more great grandchild is due in about 4 weeks. At the cemetery as someone got out of the hearse he bumped the lock and they couldn't get the doors open. They have a release lock under the license plate, but that didn't work so they had to have someone come out to unlock the vehicle.

Kind of dreary hear today might get an inch of snow later. I hope it is only and inch.

2 comments:

cdroses said...

I've lost the 2 lbs gained, last week. It feels good to be back on track, again.

Janell said...

I stayed the same as last Friday. I count this as progress since it means I have stopped gaining!