Friday, February 27, 2009

2/27/09

Gained back .8 of the lb I lost last week. Last weekend was a boring weekend and every time I went into the kitchen I was looking for something to put in my mouth. Couldn't quite work it all off this week. I kept busy today by cleaning my kitchen cabinets inside and out. The problem with that is that I spent the whole day in the kitchen.

When I got up this morning the sun was shining. By noon it had started to snow and has been snowing every since. It is supposed to keep snowing all night. Yuck.
The Fairplay annual dinner and meeting is tomorrow night so spring can't be far behind.

3 comments:

Janell said...

I gained 3. What the heck is up with that?!?!?

cdroses said...

Janell, did Emily give you some lbs? She was complaining about losing, on facebook. lol

I'm down 1 lb., from two weeks ago. I'd like to lose another 10 lbs before July 1. Just to see if I can be at the mid-range of my weight range, or if my body is happier at the upper end.

Janell said...

Yes, who ever is losing weight, I seem to be finding it!!!