Friday, February 6, 2009

2/9/09

Thanks to the flu, I lost 2 lbs this week. Look for a regain next week. I got the stomach flu Tuesday night, everything I ate on Wednesday came back up. I still don't feel much like eating much. I don't think I would make a very good bulimic. I hate to puke. Even though I get tired of exercising, I think I will stick with that method of weight control.

Abby had her 16th birthday party Sunday. She had a bunch of her friends over for a super bowl party. Not sure if any of them watched the game. Before the game they all looked like they were having fun on the frozen lake. The biggest kid, her Dad, had fun pulling them on a sled behind the 4 wheeler. It looked too cold for me to be out there, but had a very good view from the window.

The ground hog saw his shadow. So we will have 6 more weeks of winter instead of just a month and a half. Spring is coming the days are getting longer.

2 comments:

cdroses said...

I stayed the same this week. I agree, I couldn't handle being bulimic. I'd rather eat better and exercise more. (Ok the exercise part is debateable.)

Janell said...

I lost two last week and gained them back this week. What'sup with that?!?! My eating habits were almost identical over the two weeks.