Friday, April 25, 2008

update

I lost 2.4 lbs this week. Don't know what I did that was different, but it worked.

Jerry went back to work this week. He took a load to Greely, Co., and today took a short load to Sioux City. He didn't have any trouble with his legs so as long as he gets out and walks around often he will be ok. He is going to cut back to just one load a week and maybe another short run. Sorry folks, but the truckers have to charge a fuel charge to be able to deliver the goods. I know this is one of the big factors in the cost of everything, but diesel fuel is over $4.00 now. When will it stop?
Sue

2 comments:

cdroses said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
A great gift to yourself...the weight loss!
I'm down 1.0 this week. I'd love to be at goal by the ID (mission) trip. Considering my worst weight was 3 years ago on my first mission trip, to Canada. Somedays I wish I had 4-8 hours to work out, like they do at "The Biggest Looser." Then again, maybe not.

Good to hear Dad's back to work, albeit part-time. I know all too well about fuel surcharges. It's on just about every invoice I have on my desk for product delivery. If I weren't part of a "trucking" family, I don't know that I would be as understanding.

Brooke said...

I lost .5 of a pound this week. I really need to get back on track. Graduation is two weeks away and I want to look good for my sister's party. Hope everyone has a losing week!