Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

I stayed the same this week.

Jerry has decided he is not ready to retire. His truck engine bit the big one. He found a buyer that would replace the motor so he sold it and bought a newer one. If Jerry is forced to retire, Joe will buy him out. I guess I will stay with the 4 day week for awhile longer. I met with our retirement guy this morning and he says with our SS and retirement we could probably be ok until we are 90 if we retired at 66.

I think the water has all receded in the basement. I have cut the carpet into strips and tomorrow will load it in the pickup and haul away. Don't think I will replace it.

5 comments:

cdroses said...

I lost 1.5 this week. Almost back to the lowest of two weeks ago.

We have been so busy with flood jobs, we don't have a single piece of drying equipment left in the garage. As soon as one place is dry, the equipment is moved to the next place on the list.

Gearing up for the trip to ID. Won't be checking in for two weeks.

Janell said...

I gained 2.

Shirley said...

I should report that my Cholesterol is down without drugs, just Cheerios.

Sue said...

If all it takes is Cheerios, I shouldn't have any cholesterol at all. I have been eating them for years.
Good report, Shirley.

Shirley said...

The Cheerios also kept me out of the machines in the lunch rooms.