Friday, June 27, 2008

6/27/08

I lost 3.2 this week. Last weeks gain and this weeks loss must be part fluctuation and not true gain/loss.
Haven't played much golf this week. We played 9 on Saturday before getting rained out. Sunday Fairplay had a men's tournament so couldn't play. Wednesday we had our annual ladies scamble. I had friends from Wayne over to play and we had a great time.
Tuesday night Jacob played baseball in Pilger at 6 and Abby played softball in Wisner at 7:30 so got to watch both of them. Last night Jacob played in Wisner and Abby in Wayne. Couldn't make them both so I went to Jake's game. He got on base all 3 times he batted and made it home.
Tonight, weather permitting, is couples night. Jerry won't be home and Denny has to work so Donna and I are going to be a "couple."
Better get busy and see if I can get my basement back to some sort of order and hope we don't have another stretch of rain.

2 comments:

Janell said...

I'm afraid to step on the scale. When Jaydee and Kendra were with me, I made big country meals for them every day at noon and I'm afraid I ate myself into a big gain. I'll take it easy this week and weigh in again next week.

Shirley said...

I must say -- you both looked good when I saw you on Saturday. I must try to get back into this now.