Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Lodge Reservation

I started speed dialing at exactly 9am to get the reservation, but someone else got there first. So I will find out their name, and we will just show up and act as if we are part of the "whatever" family and enjoy meeting new people. We can probably pass for the branch of the family from North Dakota. Okay?

And if that isn't going to suit us, I have a back up plan. I rented it for Saturday, the 20th. Thought this might work out better than going to the last Sunday. How does this sound?

4 comments:

Davey1dr said...

I like the part about meeting new people maybe we should all rent the movie "Wedding Crashers" for some tips on how to blend in.
The 20th is fine too.
See you in 364 days!!
The "Nevada" Johnston family

Myrnagj said...

I like Saturday. Thank you Bob. At least Shirley said she was going to "put Bob on it"

Sue said...

Works for me. Just remind me later. That is a long time to remember something.

Janell said...

The 20th should be fine.