Friday, October 24, 2008

10/24/08

I gained .8 this week. I ate my way through the weekend and spent all week trying to make up for it.

Rain, rain, rain. I am just glad it isn't snow. The leaves are falling and are all wet so that is a good excuse not to mow or mulch. Hoping for some dry days before the grass gets too tall.

Tina has a blog called "Welcome to Tina's World". I don't know how to show the connection here. She has some great pictures of their second honeymoon trip to NAPA valley and some of Matthew playing football.

Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

cdroses said...

I stayed the same this week.

I am soooo glad it didn't snow this week. We had the furnace checked last week, and they found a crack in the heat exchange. Still haven't gotten the part in. Fortunately, the space heaters are working well enough, and it hasn't gotten extremely cold.

Tonight is Jaydee's first Homecoming Dance. Since she's "in between" boyfriends (oh the drama of a teenager,) she is going with some friends.

Janell said...

I forgot to weigh in today. I slept in too late.

I'll try and remember to do it tomorrow.

Janell said...

Here is Tina's picture space;

http://myworldhilliardtx.spaces.live.com/

Copy and paste it into your address bar or click on the link I put on our sidebar.