Friday, October 3, 2008

10/03/04

October already? Mornings feel like October. The trees are turning and starting to drop leaves. I moved my plants into the garage one night last week, but the temp only got to 38 so they are still safe.
We had a real busy weekend and it paid off I lost .6 lbs this week. not a lot, but another small step. The week was kind of busy also and I didn't get in a lot of exercise so am happy with the small loss.

Another busy weekend coming up. Cindy, Jaydee, Kendra and I are going to the Neb/Colo volleyball game tomorrow. Then have pizza for K's birthday. Jerry had a golf tournament scheduled that day that I forgot about when I got the tickets so we are having a girls day out. J & K and I are going shopping while C has her class then we will head for the game. GO HUSKERS.

Sunday I am playing in a one-person scramble. It is like any other scramble only you are the only team member. The golfer gets to take 2 shots every time. Kind of like a mulligan for every shot. Should be interesting.

Monday is our fall NWAGA meeting a scramble in Columbus.

Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

cdroses said...

I'm down .5, from last week.

Mom has part one of my weekend covered. Part two is on Sunday. Kendra's friends party is bowling Sunday afternoon.

Myrnagj said...

Go Huskers

Janell said...

I gained so much over the past two weeks, I don't even want to post it! Ate WAY too much on River City Roundup - we have a really good cook who travels with us. Myrna, I love your feather. Shall we initiate "F-Word Friday?" Bob started it all with his frog and feather. I'm going through my pic cd's right now.

GO HUSKERS!