Thursday, February 15, 2007

Anyone out there?

Well, it looks like only three of us have found this place.
I finished my quilt last weekend and am starting another one. The new one will have lots of cowboys & horses on it. The one after that will feature cowgirls. I got some prestamped blocks last year for my borthday, so I'm trying to get them made up into something. Gotta get my sewing projects done before the riding season starts. If it ever gets above 20, that will be the beginning of the riding season.
I hope everyone is doing good.
Remember, you can leave a comment here by clicking on the word "comments" at the end of each post.
I emailed you my user name and password. If you need it re-sent email me at janellcarson@yahoo.com or you can go to www.blogger.com and create your own blogger id.

No comments: