Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Greetings!

And the final tally – 6.5 inches of new snow fell Saturday night through Sunday morning. We didn’t even try to go to church.
Emily was on duty at Pizza Hut Saturday night and got sent out on some deliveries. She said she did some sliding around in the Pizza Hut Suzuki. They didn’t tell her it has four-wheel-drive until she was done for the night. She stayed in Blair with a friend when she got off work, so thankfully she didn’t have to drive home until Sunday noon. She said the roads were still pretty bad in places along Highway 91 and County Road 15. The maintainer didn’t go past our place until Monday morning. I was beginning to think they were just going to let it melt!
I did manage to make progress on my quilt – got about 150 of the 192 bias squares I need. Then I can start to assemble to main blocks. Might even get it finished Wednesday, my day off - it’s supposed to snow again.
We saw the movie Amazing Grace. We went to a noon show on Saturday, before all the snow started. Absolutely inspiring. I wrote a “review” on my other blog.
Myrna; thanks for calling. Good luck with the T-shirt quilt.
Sue; how is your T-shirt quilt coming? Isn’t it funny you both started one at about the same time?
Cindy; I re-sent Tammie the blog-log info. Hope to hear from her soon.
Anyone hear from Shirley?

Love to all;
Janell

1 comment:

Janell said...

i found this -- adam is on the computer every evening so I don't have much time on it. His homework takes priority. i'll try and email those dates you want.
Shirley