Monday, June 4, 2007

Carson Ranch Agenda & Menu for the 16th

2:00 pm guests will be heartily welcomed. Bubba & Lucy will be saddled & ready, although Mick will be the only cowboy qualified to ride Lucy. She’s a bit of a brat.

Afternoon munchies: Fruit & Cheese. Iced tea. Bring your own beer if you want it.

6-ish: Supper
The Great American Hot Dog Experience: grilled hot dogs and a condiment bar, including chili, kraut, relish, peppers, etc.)
Slaw
Potato casserole
Dutch oven baked beans
Blackberry cobbler/ice cream
Iced tea

So far, the head count includes more “maybes” than confirmed yeses. Here’s who I’m counting:
Myrna – 5
Shirl?
Cindy – 4
Sue – 2-6 maybes; (Do Tammie & Randy know about this?)
Mick – 1
Scott & Lisa – 5 maybes
Faith & Scott have a double elimination softball tournament that weekend, so we don’t know if we should hope they lose so they can come see us, or root for them to do well so they can win! I guess we’ll hope they do well on Saturday, and get rained out on Sunday so they can come to the reunion.
See you all soon!

6 comments:

LaDawn said...

Oh man....wish we could be there!

Janell said...

I wish you could be, too. I hope you can bring your family out some time. And Steph's too. We'll do it all again!

Brooke said...

i'm hungry that all sounds so good Janell. How do you make your potato casserole?

Janell said...

Brooke; I have two that we like - I'll put them up on One Square Mile later today.

Anonymous said...

I talked to Tam, Saturday. She said they won't be coming to Blair, but will see everyone on Sunday.

Shirley said...

I have put out a request from my group for reservations -- Bob & I so far.