Wednesday, May 30, 2007

FYI

Jacob has decided not to go to the zoo. I will probably not join you for that part of your vacation unless he changes his mind. If he changes his mind I will let you know. They may come to Janell's on Saturday. Will let you know on that too. I think we will be able to come on Saturday. I was going to go to the big antique sale in Walnut, IA, but I think I will skip it and join the fun at the Carson Ranch.

Tomorrow I leave for Charlotte, No Carolina for national bowling. We are spending a few extra days to be tourists since none of us has ever been there. I will be back on Tuesday afternoon and back to work on Wednesday. Will probably be the fastest week of the year.

My rain gauge showed 2.8" of rain the past two days. I had ordered some miniature roses to put in my new flower bed. They arrived yesterday. I did manage to get them in the mud between rains. Getting the lawn mowed was another challange. I rushed home over my lunch hour to get this done. I finished up in a light rain. I think I have managed to get all my outdoor chores done before my trip and between showers.
Sue

1 comment:

Janell said...

Good luck in Charlotte! Sounds like a fun trip. We'll miss you here in the blogosphere.
J.