Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OOPS!

I was browsing the birthday book this morning and realized I neglected to include Alex on the family list. He turned 5 on the 21st! Sorry!
I hope he had a good day! Fill us in on the festivities, Grandma Shirl.

Myrna’s got a new adventure and stories posted on her blog at the Odyssey website. Take a look!

I’m sad to report that I am no longer a publishing columnist. I was writing a monthly column on quilting for Country Lanes Magazine, but Monica decided to switch her advertising to another publication, so no more Loose Threads. The column space came with the display ad she was purchasing. I miss it. I’ve been doing it for 4 years. I’m going to look for another space to fill.

I hope you are all paying atention to LaDawn's situation. Keep her in your prayers.

No comments: