Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas

We will be having Christmas on Dec. 1st. Since it is dinner, not brunch, time will be noon. I will be fixing Elk and a roast (for those who won't eat the elk). Janell has volunteered venison. I sent a note to Scott & Lisa and asked them to let Brad know. I will send a note to Deb. Although I doubt she will come because of the distance. Cindy & Tammie have already planned for this day and with their busy schedules, it is hard to reschedule. Will try to get Joe to come and bring some pheasant. Let me know how many will be coming and what you can bring. I will fix potatoes.
Pray for good weather.
Sue

2 comments:

cdroses said...

3 or 4 (depending on the truck driver) from "Huda's Hut" (definition of Huddleston)

Shirley said...

I have a yes from Jon & April, Cassie, and us 2. April sez they will bring a cuke salad. Adam has to check about getting off work.