Saturday, July 5, 2008

7/5/08

I lost 1.6 lbs this week. Thanks to the endoscopy and ablation I had done on Monday.
I am almost back to eating normal. So I better get back to exercising too. Will talk to the Dr. in a couple of weeks and have another checkup in 2 months.
We had a nice 4th cookout at Joe's last night with lots of fireworks around the lake. It was fun watching the kids enjoying the water and the beach. I even played one game of volleyball. All of Joe's and Angie's immediate families were there for supper and other friends stopped buy to watch the fireworks.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I have lost 2 lbs and I have lost inches also. So that is a huge plus. Check out my blog I had an interesting weekend. Hope everyones holiday was safe and enjoyable. I am back to hitting this diet really hard.

Janell- Whats the plan for the end of the month?

Janell said...

Brooke - LaDawn and her group will be coming to my place at 1:00 Saturday for my specialty: The Great American Hot Dog Experience. I'll email you directions if you and anyone in your family wants to come.

Sue said...

Is it the 19th or the 26t for the cookout?

Brooke said...

I believe the 26th since the reunion is the 27th.