Monday, July 21, 2008

Everyone's Invited!

First Annual Carson Ranch Great American Hot Dog Experience

As of today, I have a head count of around 30. (This includes LaDawn and her families; Brooke and her gang, Sue & Jerry; Shirley & Bob; Cindy and the girls and the 4 of us.)

Menu: Subject to change without notice

Hot Dogs / Buns
Chili
Condiment Bar: Assorted relishes, onions, cheeses, pickles, kraut, ketchup, mustards, etc….

Sweet corn, if I can find a good bunch
Potato Salad OR casserole (haven’t made up my mind yet)
Slaw
Deviled Eggs?
Baked Beans
Peanut Butter Bars (Sue – better make a double batch)

Late Afternoon:
Mexican Marys
Chocolate Pound Cake
Home Made Ice Cream

Everyone who is coming should bring lawn chairs if they can.
Smitty; if you want to bring your mules and wagon, I have room and hay to put them up for the night.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

what is a mexican mary? I have never heard of that.

cdroses said...

It's a good thing we weigh in on Fridays, after looking at that menu! lol

Janell said...

Brooke; a Mexican Mary is something Jack and I invented. Bring a designated driver.

Cindy; Yeah, we are NOT counting calories that day! I may have to cancel on the ice cream, tho. My ice cream maker might be too small for this crowd.

Brooke said...

we may have one at mom and dad's i will be in blair thursday if you want me to check. i could drop it off on my way to tekamah that evening.

Sue said...

Maybe I'll make another batch of something else to go with the bars.