Friday, August 22, 2008

08/22/08

I finally had a loss 1.4 lbs.

There was a thank you note from Betty & Lynn in the Lyons paper with a site you can check on Travis -caringbridge.org then type in "rude".

In case you hadn't heard Travis was involved in a construction accident that left him paralyzed. I don't know how extensive, but he will be in Colorado for rehab.

Have been enjoying some of the Olympic events the past two weeks. Right now the BB team is playing Argentina. Guess I will get a cup of coffee and watch it.

3 comments:

cdroses said...

I'm down 1 lb. 2.5 to go to goal! It has taken me almost 2 years to get to goal...just says "hang in there"!

WTG on your loss, Mom.

Janell said...

I'm down two this week.I'm getting close to where I need to establish Maintenance Eating Habits.

I don't have any more info about Travis, but please keep praying for him.

Brooke said...

I wasn't able to weigh myself this week. I overslept and had 10 minutes to get out the door and to work.

The accident your friend was in I had heard about. Just didn't know exactly where the person was from or who. It sounds like from what i have heard around the construction world he is a very lucky person.