Friday, August 15, 2008

8/15/08

Three days of golfing, shopping and eating only netted a .6 lb gain.

Shirley, thanks for the bed and shower for 2 nights. Have a safe trip to California.

Donna & I netted 10th place in the partner portion of the tournament. Prize money is in the form of gift certificates to the pro shop. I got enough back to buy a box of balls. I didn't do very well in the individual part of the tourney. Donna got second in her flight. The course was really hard with sand traps like you see on the
PGA/LPGA tours on TV.

Summer is winding down. Kids are going back to school. Even as hot as it has been, I don't look forward to winter.

4 comments:

cdroses said...

It's hard to believe I was standing on Mt. Hood, just a week ago. All of the activity certainly paid off. I'm down 2 lbs. since last weigh in.

Safe trip, Shirley!

Brooke said...

I have lost 6 pounds this week. I am not sure if the scale broke or something. The only thing I did was the kick start portion of ww again this week.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Sue said...

Good job, Cindy & Brook.

Janell said...

I stayed the same. I'm having some joint issues which have prevented me from my usual walking routine. I'll be taking some Dr. recommended physical therapy for it for the next two weeks.