Friday, August 29, 2008

8/29/08

Another month almost gone. Really feels fallish this morning.

I gained back the 1.4 I lost last week. It looks like I have been able to maintain for awhile. Now, if I could just figure out how to lose.

We are taking a little golf weekend. Leaving tomorrow to go to Ogallala, Gothenburg and Kearney to play. It is called the Western Swing, a package deal for 3 days golf and 2 motels. This trip we are letting the guys go with us. :)

Have a good Holiday weekend.

2 comments:

cdroses said...

I'm down 1.0 this week. One thing that I've changed is eliminate the night snack. I try not to eat anything after 8 (3-4 hours before bed).
Have fun this weekend!

Janell said...

Western Swing sounds like a lot of fun. I could have kept myself busy at the quilt shops in those towns while you golfed!
I gained this week