Friday, September 5, 2008

5/5/08

I am down .2 this week. Really had to work at it after our 3 day golf trip.

Loving your pictures, Bob.

How bout them Huskers - the girls beating Stanford and USC. I hope they can keep up the good work.

We had a nice rain on Monday and it is a little rainy here again today. Things were really needing a good drink of water.

The Denton picnic is Sunday. Donna just called and said she wasn't sure they would make it. Neal has to have prostate surgery this week and it will depend on how he feels.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

cdroses said...

I'm up 1 lb. Could be the antibiotics. Could be my body adjusting. Could be the gyro and fries from the State Fair. Just means one more week, until I hit goal. :(

CYA Sunday, Mom. We'll be there between 12:30 and 1. Jaydee is working the nursery at church, and it's the first week of Sunday School for Kendra.

Janell said...

I gained. Something weird is going on. Liek it says, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..." Although I don't think Jesus was talking about weight watching...