Friday, September 12, 2008

9/12/08

I gained 1.6. I seem to be going the wrong way. Haven't been able to get in much exercise and it really shows.

Norfolk has a health fair today & tomorrow so I went and had my blood drawn. The wait was about an hour. One booth was giving 10 minute back/neck massage. That really felt good.

I put a few things on a friend's garage sale this afternoon and tomorrow am so will go help with that later today. I also have an eye exam at 1. So a busy day. Don't know where we will watch the game tonight.

Tomorrow I plan to go to Connie & Joe's anniversay. Maybe will see some of you there.

My computer class that was supposed to start Wednesday has been cancelled. They have another one scheduled beginning in November. I hope they have enough interest so it isn't cancelled again.

Better get busy

2 comments:

Janell said...

I'm down one today.

I forgot about Connie & Joe's. I have to work tomorrow 10-5 because I took today off to go to the NU Volleyball game tonight (RC's idea). I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it to the Anniversary party.

cdroses said...

I lost 1.5 this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it official at WW, tomorrow for reaching my (WW) goal.
WTG Janell. Hope you both have fun watching sports this weekend!