Friday, September 19, 2008

9/19/08

I gained 1.2 again this week. The thought crossed my mind not to post this week, but
if I don't post, I would probably be in worse shape. It is the accountability that makes me keep trying. I know one problem is that I really slack off on the weekends when I am at home with the accessibility of the kitchen.

Janell, you need to add Tammie & Randy's anniversary to the Sept list. Sept. 25, 1999. I think the year is right.

Just took all the curtains down in the bedrooms which forces me to wash the windows.
So better get busy.

2 comments:

cdroses said...

I lost 1.0 this week, which puts me at my WW goal. Just hope I can make it official at WW, tomorrow. I was .2 short last Saturday.

Mom, do you track what you eat? I had gotten away from tracking, over the summer. When I started tracking again, I started losing again.

PS 1999 is right for Tammie & Randy's wedding. It was the same year the girls were baptized.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]ZPPngXuOJjhOPcfGM[/url] - UvVCoaKXKVcvUldfy - http://pyfnknfrtw.com