Friday, September 26, 2008

9/26/08

Weigh day. I managed a .6 lb loss this week. Not much, but not a gain. I had Thursday off this week so am working today. I had stuff at work that needed to be done today. Since I was working, Lori decided to take off so I have been really busy today.

Yesterday on my day off (Jerry was also home) I did laundry, cleaned the bathroom, played 18 holes of golf and then went to Wayne to watch Abby play softball. Wayne was just too good for them. Abby did make one out by catching a fly ball. We stopped at The Max for a burger after the game and between the people at the game and the people in The Max we talked to a lot of folks we knew when we lived over there.

Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

cdroses said...

I gained 1 this week. Still within my 2 lb leeway of goal weight though.