Friday, November 28, 2008

11/28/08

My Thanksgiving gain was 1.2. I knew it would be a gain, but by posting this maybe I will show a loss next week if I behave myself.

Tammie,Randy, Cindy, Jaydee and Kendra were here for dinner. Joe and Jacob came for dessert. Abby went to Colorado with relatives and Angie felt she should spend the day with her Grandma so she would not have to spend thanksgiving alone.

Today I braved the crowds and did a little shopping. I didn't get up before dawn. By the time I got to Walmart it seemed like a typical Saturday am crowd. Shopko and the mall were crowded. I did get a couple of things I was looking for so I guess it was worth it.

I worked on getting my yard cleaned up and then watched the Huskers pull out a thriller of a finish to beat Colorado. I think my heart is still pounding.

Tomorrow I plan to go visit Mick and see if he is settling in the assisted living.

Let's hope the weather cooperates for our get together on the 13th. Cindy and the girls will be there, but Tammie has her bank party that night so can't make it. Joe & Jacob are going to Crete turkey hunting as part of his birthday weekend.

1 comment:

cdroses said...

I stayed the same this week.

I avoided the malls at all cost for black-and-blue Friday. It was bad enough with groceries, today.