Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas '08

I talked to Lisa yesterday and she wants to have it at her house, pot luck. She has to check Faith's and Bob's game schedules for December. If we want it to be on the first Saturday in December, she thinks we will have to have it in the afternoon, rather than morning, but we'd like to bring brunch food anyway. We'd also like to do the white elephant gift again. I'll visit with her again on Monday to get a sate set for certain. Does anyone have a particular day in mind? Any other thoughts?

I'm taking Mick to the doctor tomorrow morning and for a tour of the assisted living wing at the manor.

1 comment:

cdroses said...

The first Saturday of December (the 6th), I am taking off in order to drop Terry off at the airport. The earliest I would be in Oakland would be 1:30/2:00.

The 13th is out, as that is my final day of class at SCC. Class doesn't finish until 1:00.

The 20th and 27th work, though.