Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas '08 Part II

Okay, it's set:

Saturday December 6
5 PM at Scott and Lisa's

We'll need a head count, please. There will be four Carsons.

Here are my thoughts on the menu:
Quiches (3-4 - I'll make these)
Bacon and sausage links
Hash brown casserole
Mixed fruit salad
French Toast (Jack will make this)
Coffee
Juices

Any other ideas? If you are okay with the menu, tell me what you want to bring.

Each person should bring a white elephant gift for the exchange. Shirley, can you coordinate that again?

5 comments:

cdroses said...

Three Huddlestons
I will bring a hash brown/breakfast casserole.
Praying for great weather! :)

Sue said...

That sounds good to me. J & I will be there. I will bring a fruit salad, maybe ambrosia.

Sue said...

BTW Joe & Angie were married in 1993.

Lisa G said...

hi guys i found the blog. the 13the Works great for us and we can certainly have it in omaha if it works better for the Nebels. Whatever is fine and we will be there!

Lisa G said...

happy birthday janell. Late!