Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shae is five

A Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.

There needs to be an addition the birthday list.  Shae Johnston is missing.
Her daddy noticed.  Grandma didn't.

Here's the first of things Janell, maybe, didn't know about our family.

Our family lived on three different farms before Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's place.
They were known as the Peterson Place, the Way Place, and the Yost place.

The Peterson place was owned by Eddie Peterson who lived in Omaha.  Our neighbors across the street were Ernest and Vernie Crawford.  The Moores lived down the hill.  I think  they were Mary's grandparents.  

More later.  I have five handwritten pages to post.

1 comment:

Janell said...

The thing I remember about the Crawfords were that Mom and I often went to visit them when they lived in town and Mr. Crawford was an invalid. Vernie, I think took care of him until he passed away. I didn't know they were former neighbors - I thought we were related to them somehow.
I don't think I ever heard of the Yost place, but I know the Moore place, where Mary's grandparents lived. Which one was the place we were living when I was born (the one by the A T & T Tower.)? We need to go for a long ride down Highway 51 and point these places out to me.