Friday, December 19, 2008

12/19/08

Had a 1.4 loss for the last 2 weeks. I didn't post last week because I had a colonoscopy on Friday and didn't think it would be very accurate after 2 days of clear liquid only diet.

The volleyball girls made me proud. Although they didn't win, they did stop Penn State from their perfect record of not losing a set this year. I will miss Jordan, Amanda, and Rachel.

About 6" of snow on the driveway this morning. The snowblower ran out of gas before I got done and didn't have any to finish. A very nice guy that is helping with the remodeling of the house next door volenteered to finish for me. God bless him. The house was recently sold as the lady that lived there moved to Lincoln to be near her son that has cystic fibrosis. This guy, Abe, said he is helping a friend tear out and fix it up. He said the friend's dad had bought the house and then died so the son is fixing it up. I think it is in real bad shape because the previous owner didn't have the means to keep it up.

Sunday is the first day of winter. Can spring be far behind.

1 comment:

cdroses said...

Stayed the same, even after b-day binge.
We had about 5 hours of freezing rain, before it started to snow. The girls had a snow day, which actually extended their winter break, as they have the next two weeks off. Boss told me to stay home, if school had a snow day. Not looking forward to Sunday...another day of extremely cold wind chills. I agree with Mom, Spring is one day closer, Thank God!