Thursday, September 6, 2007

From Mary Connealy

(In case you missed this in the comments on OSM):

Hey, guys, I'm going to be in the Omaha Lit Fest on September 15th. It's down town at the W. Dale Clark Library, which is at 15th and Farnam, so right in the Olde Market if you need an excuse to spend a day down there.
The panel is about inspirational fiction, but the theme of the Lit Fest is Depraved Woman Writers (and others)...
I think it's a reference to

Okay, I checked Dostoyefsky. We're really not depraved...at least I have no plans to be!!!

1 comment:

Mary Connealy said...

I thought you might get a kick out of this Gatewoods
http://mconnealy.blogspot.com/

I'd say this is the Gatewood family Christmas card from 1962. You probably all have copies but Marybelle found this and I asked if I could have it to show you.
Feel free to steal it from my blog and put it on yours.