Thursday, May 24, 2007

My 2 Cents For Today

I do believe I just saw Janell's farm during the 10pm news. I have only caught the end of that commercial any time I've noticed it. But I caught it quick enough this time to get Bob to see it, and he confirmed that it looked like Janell's place.

We have a holiday weekend coming up. Anyone going to the Alumni Banquet? I won't be -- I have things to do to get ready for our company next month.

I was out digging in the yard again tonight until dark. I have this habit of buying plants and not allowing time to plant them the same day or next. So I end up digging in the dark. This will come to a screeching halt if I start running into those snakes in the dark. I am almost ready to say I can deal with them being around in the daytime, but at dark -- that won't happen. Anyway -- I have been highly motivated to get some new plants going this year -- several from last year are looking so good now. Weeds are looking pretty healthy, too, though. But this gardening stuff is fun.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I'm not going to the banquet, either. We're still struggling to find a day to do cemetery visits. Probably won't find a time for all 4 of us to go together. Oh well.