Friday, May 25, 2007

Zoo schedule

I haven't seen the commercial. Of course we don't have Roberts dairy out here anyhow. We have happy cows making California cheese.

Sue Thursday for the zoo would be better I think? CWS plans have not been solidified by my children.

Shirley I hope we are not causing you too much extra work at home.

SO...updated schedule at the moment...arrive on Wednesday, Zoo Thursday, CWS???Friday, Janell's Saturday, Reunion Sunday and get Paulette to the airport.

David's kids are troopers and it is always good to wear them out so bedtime is not an ordeal.

I would have made this an email but my addresses are on my computer at home.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Sounds good to me.
JC

LaDawn said...

Nope, that's what blogs are for! Who needs email?

Shirley said...

No trouble -- just have to paint and redecorate a couple rooms. (smile) -- I don't know those little symbols.

CWS games start on Fri, so Zoo on Thur looks good. There will be festivities on Thurs for fans, too, so it will be exciting around there. I don't have a number for Sat. yet -- have told the kids.