Friday, February 1, 2008

2/1/08

First, Happy Birthday to Abby who turns 15 today. Happy Birthday to Denise who, if my calculations are correct, turns 50.

Weigh in. Not good this week. I gained .8. I am back to where I started the first weigh in of January 08. Really disappointed again, because I have worked out at least 2 hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Plus 1 to 1 1/2 miles over my lunch break. When does this extra muscle start burning the extra calories?

Better news weatherwise. No below 0 predicted for the upcoming week. Bad news is more snow and freezing rain for Sunday and Monday. Ground Hog day tomorrow. If he sees his shadow we have 6 more weeks of winter. If he doesn't, spring is just around the corner - maybe a month and 1/2. (Do the math).

Sue

1 comment:

Janell said...

Happy birthdays to Abby & Denise. Abby really grew up fast. Since Denise & I practically grew up together, I didn't notice how fast that was going by!