Monday, February 4, 2008

Memory

Yesterday  while shopping at Target I saw Jergens lotion with original scent.  I checked the scent and sure enough it was the same or as nearly as I can remember.  I don't remember another lotion in our house while growing up.  Yes, I bought some. 

That reminded me of her favorite perfume, Evening in Paris.  One year near Christmas Dad gave me maybe, ten dollars, and told me to buy Mom a gift.  I bought the biggest gift box of Evening in Paris available in Lyons.  

2 comments:

Janell said...

I remember the Jergens.
And I remember she used Charisma by Avon perfume.

Sue said...

Evening in Paris was in pretty blue containers. I do remember them.
There was another perfume popular at that time that I was trying to recall. It was more musky, and what I remember about it was Delaine said every black person in Denver wore it.
Sue