Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day

We have one extra day of winter this year, darn.

I lost .8 this week. Didn't think I would lose this week because I have been sick all week and couldn't get my usual workouts done. I came down with a cold over the weekend and still have a cough. Even took a sick day on Wednesday and just laid around.

We helped Joe move on Saturday. They had most of the stuff moved. Friday they moved and set up the beds so that was officially their first night in the new house.

Saturday night was the spring dinner and meeting at Fairplay golf club so spring is coming, right?
Sue

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I lost 2 lbs this week. I hit my 5 lbs with ww. I hope everyone had a good week.

Janell said...

YAY Sue and Brooke! Sorry to hear you've been sick, Sue. There is some nasty stuff going around this year.

I'm down 3 pounds for the week. I think I'm catching on to this.

I am so happy to see the sun shining today. It's no fun when the extra day is gloomy.

cdroses said...

I stayed the same this week, which is ok. Last weekend I ate the majority of my "extra points". So I had to be real conscious about what I've eaten M-F. As bad as I was, I am happy to just maintain and not have a gain this week!

WTG Mom, Brooke and Janell!

Shirley said...

Have to report a .6 gain this week. time to reevaluate and reinvent my system.
Good for all the rest of you.