Thursday, March 22, 2007

Being not very comuter literate, I tried logging into this space under my own name. I ended up
with my own blog. I think it is "blogger the back nine".
What have I been doing. Jacob wrestled last Saturday. He didn't do very well. Everyone gets
a medal for participating. He is very philisophical. He said "I got 4th, I always get 4th." Sounds
better than last. He had another meet on Sunday that was postponed because of the storm.
He did better and got second.
Wednesday was bowling (477) so a little above average. We only have 2 weeks left. Always get
a little anxious to be done this time of year. My team goes to Grand Island Apr. 21-22nd for
state bowling. I go to Charlotte, NC. with some other ladies for nationals in June. This may be my last year to bowl as my team captain is tired of the hastle of trying to find bowlers.
Jerry is home early this week so we plan to play 9 holes of golf after I get off work tonight.
Is there a way to log into this blog under my own ID and password? If not I will continue to
use Janell's.
Sue

1 comment:

Janell said...

As far as I know, you can only post a comment here under your own blogger ID. New Posts have to be done under my name & ID since I "own" it.
When Joe & Angie get their country place built, are they going to get some horses for the kids? Jacob might "always get 4th" in wrestling, but he is a natural born cowboy from what I've seen.
Thanks for the news!