Friday, March 9, 2007

Visitors

This blogging thing is getting more fun.
If you click on our site meter at the upper right, and then choose "By Location" you can see we have gotten some visitors from all over the US and CHINA! I get them from all over the world on my other blog, one from Egypt last week, although very few leave comments.
We have no plans for the weekend. We were snowed in the last two weekends, so I guess we didn't bother to make any plans that we'll have to cancel anyway. It looks like it will be nicer now for a while, and our creek quit rising, so the meltdown must be slowing down a little.
Don't forget to "Spring forward" this weekend. Us morning people will be losing our hour of daylight two weeks earlier than usual. Oh well. Can't fight it.
Guess that's it for now.
love to all
Janell

2 comments:

cdroses said...

I read the e-mail from Myrna this a.m. Wonderful news about Robin! Praise God it wasn't cancer! I understand irritated fibroids (I think that's the right diagnosis) is still very painful, and prayers of quick healing for her.

Even better news about the "Johnston Odessey in a Honda Odessey" Looking forward to seeing everyone in June!

Myrnagj said...

Well, I knew the weather in Nebraska must be getting better because I found the web cams for Norfolk, Wayne, and Lincoln this morning. The sky looked a lot like the one I was looking at out of the window.

Not to let little sister get ahead of me, I have started a blog...No I'm not ready to have anyone look at it. I'm still having trouble finding it again to post. Maybe next week. When I have something to write about.

Paulette and I saw a play called The Cocktail Hour on Sunda--we liked it a lot.

OK, now that's a lot more than I made a draft of on my blog.

In my eamil did I say that Robin and Sterling will be taking their own odyessey with Robin's family?

Enough...