Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Greetings!

NEWS FLASH: We saw the Robert’s Dairy Commercial this morning that was filmed at our place again. We hadn’t seen it since last month. They aired it around 6:30 AM. Last time it was out, we saw it about 5 days in a row during the local 6:00 news (AM and PM) on all the network channels.
Here is a picture of the landscape that shows up at the very end. Of course, it was much greener back in the fall when they were here. And they filmed a lot closer to the barn so you can see it better. I just took this photo to use up a roll of film I wanted to get finished. I'll try and get a better pic of the place next time.
The weekend went by so fast. I managed to go for a short ride Saturday afternoon. Sunday was too windy for riding, so I stayed inside and got the last border put on a quilt, finally. Time to start another one.
How are the T-Shirt quilts coming along?
We had our corned beef & cabbage for Sunday dinner. No green beer, tho. The thought of green beer kind of gives me the willies.
It’s another fair weather day; time to start thinking about a garden. The landlord tilled up a small space for me last fall, so I should be able to get some tomatoes this year.
The class I went to last Friday (Collecting Accounts Receivable) was very encouraging and informative. I found out I was already doing some things right, a lot of things I could be doing better and they spent a long time on the Fair Collections Act, so I can continue to be a law-abiding citizen, even when I’m being a hard-a** collections clerk.
Hope you are all having a great day!
Love to all
Janell



1 comment:

cdroses said...

Just the thought of a "collections" class gives me nightmares. 10 years of that as a job. eeeeeek! yucko.

Cool on the pictures/commercial!