Friday, March 30, 2007

No Tornados here

I think they hit out in the panhandle. As far as I know, we were not even in a watch area yesterday. We got a lot of rain during the night, but the sun is out now.
My plans for the weekend include shopping for a dress and singing with my Gospel Quartet at 8:00 service. Might take Bubba out for a ride if it stays decent.
We are having what is probably our last batch of chili for the season for supper tonight. It’s everyone’s favorite, but we don’t usually make it during the spring and summer months.
I must say, you are all getting nominated for “Most Improved Bloggers” after this week – keep it up! This is kind of like a party without all the driving. I sure am enjoying it.
Love to all and Have a Glorious Palm Sunday!
Janell

2 comments:

cdroses said...

Tam asked me to post this for her. She can read the blogs at work, but can't log into one. (It helps that I AM the computer tech in my office! lol)

From Tammie:
Yesterday in my piano lesson we played a duet for "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head." It sounded so good, and Fay my instructor told me I should find someone to play that duet with. Keep in mind this is still the beginner's book. But I told her I thought my mother could play this duet with me. But it really brought back a grandma moment of watching her play duets on the piano. Oh to do that with her! What a great memory .. so no teary eyes out there when you read this because it's an awesomely happy memory.

Janell said...

Tammie, if your mom doesn't want to, I sure will!
love
janell