Friday, March 9, 2007

Family story

Cindy put this in comments, but I thought it deserved a headline:
This is one of my favorites about Jaydee: We were in the car, on the way home, after work. She was in Kindergarten or First grade, and was learning her city, state and country. I was quizzing her...Me: What city do you live in?
J: Lincoln
Me: What state do you live in?J: Nebraska
Me: What country do you live in?
J: BIG RED!!Oh my! Grandpa Jerry (and Wade) would be proud!

Cindy, since you have your own blogger id, do you have a blog someplace we should know about?
Janell

1 comment:

cdroses said...

Janel, yes and no on the blog. I just signed up with google, so I only have one password to remember. I do have a spot on myspace.com, though. I set up the myspace thing to keep up with the high school kids I work with. A lot of them are on myspace. If anyone is interested the link is www.myspace.com/cdroses