Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday

Here it is Thursday already; another week almost gone.
Myrna, I like your blog so far. Keep it up. If you want to add a site meter go to sitemeter.com and follow the directions.
My goal for this week was to figure out how to post pictures on the blogs. I got it figured out, but it’s a slow process. I got some pictures back of the blizzard of 07, but now that the snow is gone it seems more like olds instead of news.
Tomorrow I am going to a one-day class on how to do collections. A day out of the office will be okay, but it always puts me behind way more than I think it should.
No plans for the weekend. We’re doing corned beef & cabbage for Sunday dinner.
Jack & Emily are on Spring Break this week so Em rented the movie “Marie Antoinette”. It was a real stinker. They some of the most memorable times and places in French history and populated them with “valley girls” and heavy metal music. I watched the whole thing, thinking, “It will surely get better as it goes along.” But it didn’t. Emily pointed out that by the end of it, you were kind of looking forward to Her Majesty’s execution, just so the movie would get over with.
How about Chuck Hagel calling a press conference to announce that he isn’t going to announce anything yet?
That’s it for now.
Love to all;
janell

No comments: