Friday, March 23, 2007

NEW BLOGS!!

I am so excited that Myrna & Sue both have their own blogs now! I posted a link to each one (at right) - just click on the one you want to visit. Myrna's is MGJ Newsletter and Sue's is The Back Nine. I also added LaDawn's (Randy's cousin in the UK). Her blog is fun to visit, she updates it at least once a day.
I'm so glad it's Friday. Beautiful weather here today, but rain predicted for Sat & Sun.
My saddle club is hosting a dinner, dance and raffle tomorrow in Arlington. Randy & I are going and I have to contribute a chocolate cake. I have a cookbook called "The Cakemix Dr." that has a lot of easy recipes that turn out looking like they were made by a French pastry chef or something.
I like my saddle club - we get together for trail rides a couple times a month, usually not more than an hour's drive from home. A great group of people, all families.
Friday is pan-fried chicken day at the little cafe in Arlington so I'm hoping to get there before they run out. Awesome home-cooked food in that little joint. We should all meet there for lunch someday. They have hotbeef sandwiches, too, if they run out of the chicken.
Happy blogging, everyone!
love
janell

2 comments:

cdroses said...

Hey! Where's my blog!?

www.myspace.com/cdroses

Janell said...

oops! sorry. i'll get it on there today. it must have been on the teflon side of my brain.